CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Crimson Queen

I’m drowning in a sea of disbelief.
Waves crash onto reefs of sharp coral blues
as the moon tap dances off rising swells.
My heart is pulling me to the ocean floor.

You are the waves, the moon, the reef,
the reason I’m falling, barely able to breath.
I almost gave up believing you could exist
but here you are…

In my arms, I can feel your heart.
It’s beating in a rhythm matched to mine
like waves that lap on the dark sandy shore.
And still I’m not sure,
I could be dreaming that you are real.

You crashed into me like a wave on a reef
and saved me from falling like a rock in the sea,
where I would have spent my life
trying to swallow this abyss.
Here you are, my Crimson Queen,
giving me purpose to breathe.

0 comments: