CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

My Own Movie

I want to be a star.
I want to be a badass
with a scar like a Sparta
falling down my left cheek.
I want a catch-phrase
to say during silences,
words that will make
every person cheer.
I want to save the world
with a stare that faints.
I want a soundtrack to play
every moment of everyday.

I want to be a star.

I want normal people
stuck in absurd situations
and absurd ones trapped
in normal situations.
I want my heart broken
over and over and over
and then to find true love.
She was there all along,
in the least likely character.
I want montages of my day
played back to me before I sleep,
to see what I accomplished.
I want my life to be a tragic romantic comedic mystery thriller:
the few zombies to beat back with a broken broom,
the passionate kiss during pouring rain,
the heart beating faster.
I want to be a Star.

0 comments: