CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Amon Amarth

Does the fact that I love melodic death metal make me a geek, especially when it's melodic viking death metal? and yes, there is such thing as melodic death metal.

Amon Amarth is a great. They pump me up(and fill in the many areas of my personality that are lacking masculinity). If you can get over the fact that he's growling(quite melodic I might add), you'll actually hear that the music is quite melodic and catchy...I think.

I like to think that my love of melodic viking death metal makes me a badass...

...I mean, come on, what is more bad-ass than this:



If this video doesn't make you want to grow a blond beard, dust off your chainmail armor, sharpen your sword, and pillage various villages in the name of Oden, the thunder God...

...than I don't know what will.

0 comments: