CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

I didn't even last a week...

Okay, so my goal of blogging everyday for a month didn't even last a week. Last night, Hannah and I spent the evening with my cousin Christian and his wife. We didn't get home until 2 a.m. and so my goal was shattered. I guess I should have blogged earlier in the day. I missed todays as well because after we picked up the kids from Rays, we realized that Cam Bam's shoes were soaking wet and his snow boots are destroyed so I drove to three different Wal-Marts searching for something he could wear to school tomorrow. It was quite the adventure but I'm in no mood to write about it. It's 2 a.m. and I just finished my homework and I have to wake up in five hours. I'm sure my failed attempt at blogging for a month straight will go unnoticed so I'm not even sure why exactly I'm posting this lament.

oh well. such is life.

3 comments:

Joshua said...

Oh, contrare. (sp?) I was looking forward to the 30 days. Keep going, and I'll keep reading.

--Bigswannyd

kjSmith said...

Oh, I've been ALL over the valley looking for snow boots for Logan. It's like they've gone extinct. I'm going insane. And then, I noticed that there were some in a bag that Denise gave me at Ben's baby blessing. Geez, I should have looked there first.

Ingrid Harris said...

wow i admire your attempt to post everyday for a month, i post like once every 4 months. kudos to you.